- Where is S&T Bancorp, Inc.'s common stock listed?
- Our common stock is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol STBA. For more detailed stock information, please visit our Stock Information page.
- How can I get an annual report for S&T Bancorp, Inc.?
- You can immediately download an annual report for each of the most recent four years by clicking the Annual Reports link. To request a hard copy version of current Annual Report, click here.
- Does S&T Bancorp, Inc. pay a Dividend?
- Yes. To see a list of our historical dividends, please visit our Dividends page.
- Does S&T Bancorp, Inc. offer a dividend reinvestment plan?
- Yes. You may enroll in the Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan either with shares you already own in certificate form or with cash to directly purchase your initial shares. Before enrolling, you must read the prospectus for the Plan. You can read the prospectus and enroll online by clicking this link Dividend Reinvestment Plan. You may also request a plan prospectus and enrollment form by calling our plan administrator directly at 1-800-937-5449.
- How can I find information on the analysts that cover S&T Bancorp, Inc.?
- Click here to visit our Analyst Coverage page.
- How can I receive Email alerts from S&T Bancorp, Inc.?
- To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Documents, Press Releases and closing stock price information click here to visit our Email Notification page.
- How can I make changes to my stock certificate (e.g., ownership changes, new address for dividend payments and tax reporting, etc.)?
- Please contact S&T’s transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC, at (800) 937-5449.
- How can I request additional information from S&T Bancorp, Inc.?
- You can contact us via our Information Request page.